We are committed to maintaining the security of our systems, software, and networks to protect your data and wealth. Your awareness is a very important factor in ensuring this security.
NEUE AARGAUER BANK gives top priority to security in Online & Mobile Banking. It is also important that you stay alert. Please note the following points:
- Do not share your user ID, password, or the SecureSign letter with anyone. NEUE AARGAUER BANK will never ask you to disclose your personal information via email, text message, telephone, or upload functionality.
- Ignore suspicious or unexpected emails, don’t click on links, and don't open attachments.
- Always start your online banking session on the official webpage which begins with onlinebanking.nab.ch and check the website certificate (the lock icon on the browser input line).
- Use a secure password and do not use it for any other login.
- Keep your software up-to-date and install an anti-virus program.
- Don’t install applications from unknown websites.
- All you need is the NAB SecureSign and NAB Online Banking app. Always use the official App Store or Play Store.
If you receive suspicious emails, telephone calls, or updates, contact the Online Banking support team or your Relationship Manager immediately.
NEUE AARGAUER BANK uses the newest technological systems to ensure your security during an online banking session. These include:
- Secure login through our SecureSign solution
- Strong data encryption
- Automated transaction monitoring and transaction signing, so that you have to explicitly confirm certain payments
To reduce the risk of unauthorized access and unauthorized payments by cyber criminals, specific features of the type and content of your entries are recorded and processed. These data are collected and processed exclusively for this purpose and are not accessible to third parties.